About The Role:
As a Project Engineer, you will play a crucial role in planning, organizing, and controlling the technical and engineering aspects of construction in your allocated area. Ensure performance targets are met while maintaining high standards of safety, quality, and environmental performance.
What’s In It For You:
- Opportunity to contribute to a significant project on the East Coast
- Work with industry-leading organizations
- Accommodation and travel allowance provided (assessed on a case by case basis)
- Progress your career in a collaborative and professional environment
- Permanent role
What You Will Be Doing:
- Rebuild work on the highway and rail networks
- Plan, organize, and control technical and engineering aspects of construction
- Ensure performance targets are met with a focus on safety, quality, and environmental standards
- Collaborate with a diverse team of professionals
What We Need:
- Relevant tertiary qualification or at least 5 years’ experience in a Site Engineer role in roading/civil engineering or the construction sector
- Valid, full, and clean driver’s license
- Knowledge of relevant NZ legislation, accreditations, industry guidelines, and standards
- Ability to meet administrative and reporting requirements and deadlines
- Proven ability to work collaboratively and professionally
- Excellent communication skills.
ALL APPLICANTS MUST HAVE THE LEGAL RIGHT TO WORK IN NEW ZEALAND
Apply online TODAY and join The Max Team!
Why Choose Max People?
Max People, started out as a specialised construction recruitment agency and has been a trailblazer in providing customised labour-hire solutions to leading construction firms throughout New Zealand. We've since expanded our reach into the agriculture, manufacturing, and logistics sectors. Begin your career journey with Max People today!
Apply for this Role
Fill out your details below
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form.