About The Role:
We are looking for a Leading Hand/Senior Carpenter ready to take on the challenge of running a small crew of 3-4 on this new build commercial project. Our client is an award-winning business focused on quality and pride in a job well done!
What’s In It For You:
- Ongoing work for the right candidates!
- Career progression!
- Tool allowance!
- Small team, friendly crew!
- Locally owned award-winning business!
- Quality and pride in the job is valued!
What You Will Be Doing:
- Running a crew of 3-4
- Read and interpret plans
- Using various carpentry techniques, including measuring, cutting, shaping and joining
- Assembling wood and other construction materials
- Identifying and solving construction-related problems or challenges that may arise during the project.
- Effectively communicating with clients, contractors, and the team members
- Observing H&S on site
What Is Required Of You:
- Trade Qualified Carpenter
- Previous experience as leading hand
- Full set of hand and power tools
- Ability to read and interpret plans
- Strong commitment to H&S
- Awareness of local building codes, regulations, and safety standards
- Class 1 drivers license & reliable transport
- Valid Site Safe - we can assist with this
- Ability to work unsupervised and in a team
- Ability to pass a pre-employment drug test
ALL APPLICANTS MUST HAVE THE LEGAL RIGHT TO WORK IN NEW ZEALAND
Apply online TODAY to join The Max Team!
Why Choose Max People?
Max People, started out as a specialised construction recruitment agency and has been a trailblazer in providing customised labour-hire solutions to leading construction firms throughout New Zealand. We've since expanded our reach into the agriculture, manufacturing, and logistics sectors. Begin your career journey with Max People today!
Apply for this Role
Fill out your details below
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form.