About The Role:
Max People are looking for experienced Finishing Carpenters to join an enthusiastic young team in Blenheim. Our client is a family owned and operated building company creating living spaces for the Blenheim population to be proud of.Where ever you are now - make the move, live & work in the beautiful Blenheim!
What’s In It For You:
- Immediate starts!
- Tool allowance!
- Good team culture!
- Friendly & social bunch!
- Family owned and operated company!
- Temp to perm role!
- Ongoing work – long term role!
- Accommodation options available!
What You Will Be Doing:
- Multi complex unit build – residential
- Residential and commercial
- New builds
- Finishing Carpentry - Installing window flashings, windows, sealing timbre joints, hanging doors, soffits and ceiling
- Renovations & alterations
- Ripping off old cladding, De-nailing timber, Straightening walls, Replacing framing, Installing fibre cement board, Installing timbre composite weather boards or similar cladding
- Decking & pergolas
Skills & Experience Required:
- Residential carpentry experience - and or qualified
- Experience in architectural work will be advantageous
- Ability to read & interpret plans & specifications accurately, be able to set-out & build to plan
- Strong attention to H&S
- Full tool kit
- Valid Site Safe - we can assist with this
- Class 1 Drivers License & Reliable transport
- Ability to pass a pre-employment drug test
ALL APPLICANTS MUST HAVE THE LEGAL RIGHT TO WORK IN NEW ZEALAND
Apply online TODAY to join The Max Team
Why Choose Max People?
Max People, started out as a specialised construction recruitment agency and has been a trailblazer in providing customised labour-hire solutions to leading construction firms throughout New Zealand. We've since expanded our reach into the agriculture, manufacturing, and logistics sectors. Begin your career journey with Max People today!
Apply for this Role
Fill out your details below
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form.