About The Role:
Opportunity for Qualified Carpenters to work on a range of residential & commercial projects across various sites in the Canterbury Region.
Max People are looking for Carpenters to join the team working on a variety of projects including new and existing renovations and developments and large scale commercial projects around the city.
Wages: $28.00 - $35.00 Contracting negotiable
What's In It For You:
- Work with a fun, existing, energetic team
- Mixture of new builds, renovation, commercial and development projects
- Opportunity to grow and upskill within the company.
What You Will Be Doing:
- All aspects of residential carpentry
- Install floors, including wood floors, concrete and other flooring types
- Repair existing property elements where possible.
- Install and replace trim, moulding, windows and other various finishing work
- Construction & dismantling of formwork systems i.e., RMD, Doka & Kwikform
- All aspects of commercial carpentry, from foundations to finish.
- Reading and setting out plans
- May tie steel, vibrate concrete and help with concrete pours as required
What We Require:
- Must be qualified
- Full set of carpentry tools needed
- Minimum 5 years carpentry experience required
- Class 1 license is required.
- Can-do attitude
- Ability to work unsupervised.
- Attention to detail and strong organizational skills.
- Team player who thrives in a collaborative environment.
- Strong attention to H&S.
- Good level of physically fitness.
- Ability to pass a pre-employment drug test
ALL APPLICANTS MUST HAVE THE LEGAL RIGHT TO WORK IN NEW ZEALAND
Apply online TODAY and join The Max Team!
Why Choose Max People?
Max People began its journey as a niche construction recruitment agency. Over time, we've pioneered customised labour-hire solutions for leading construction entities across New Zealand. Expanding our boundaries, we now cater to the agriculture, manufacturing, and logistics sectors. Embark on a rewarding career odyssey with Max People today!
Max People Ltd
Apply for this Role
Fill out your details below
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form.