About The Role:
Max People are looking for an experienced Foreperson from a Concrete background for this Concreting role in the Central Otago area. Our client is a family owned and operated Queenstown based company specialising in Kerb & Channel.Take the next step in your career - APPLY NOW!!!
What’s In It For You:
- Immediate start!
- Work vehicle & phone for the right person!
- Running a young, enthusiastic & professional crew!
- Supportive workplace!
- Good team culture!
- Industry leading company!
- Temp to perm role!
What You Will Be Doing:
- Working on the tools
- Kerb machine troweling, building sumps & cutdowns, pinning out, and driving the kerb machine.
- Providing support and training to your team
- Running a variety of projects efficiently from start to finish
- Manage and organise staff, sub-contractors and materials
- Manage all quality assurance requirements
- Manage and lead health and safety
- Maintain accurate records of works undertaken
Skills & Experience Required:
- Previous concrete placing experience
- Previous experience as a Foreperson
- Able to motivate and organise staff
- Minimum Class 1 Drivers License & Reliable transport
- Class 2 license & crane truck experience would be ideal
- Good attention to detail
- Strong attention to H&S
- Valid Site Safe - we can assist with this
- Ability to pass pre-employment drug & MOJ checks
ALL APPLICANTS MUST HAVE THE LEGAL RIGHT TO WORK IN NEW
Apply online TODAY to Join The Max Team!
Why Choose Max People?
Max People, started out as a specialised construction recruitment agency and has been a trailblazer in providing customised labour-hire solutions to leading construction firms throughout New Zealand. We've since expanded our reach into the agriculture, manufacturing, and logistics sectors. Begin your career journey with Max People today!
Apply for this Role
Fill out your details below
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form.