About The Role:
Max People are looking for an experienced Forperson to join the team. Our client is a family owned and operated Christchurch based company specialising in all things concrete. You will work & lead a team to deliver a variety of concrete projects to a high quality.Cement the next step in your career - APPLY NOW!!!
What’s In It For You:
- Career progression!
- Local family business!
- Industry leading company!
- Temp to perm role!
What You Will Be Doing:
- Supervise construction crews
- Planning & Quality Control
- Enforce safety rules and regulations, conduct safety meetings, and ensure that all workers are using appropriate PPE
- Effective problem-solving
- Providing support and training to your team
- Running a variety of projects efficiently from start to finish
- Maintain accurate records of works undertaken
Skills & Experience Required:
- Previous experience in the concrete construction space
- Previous experience as a Foreperson
- Able to motivate and organise staff
- Class 1 Drivers License & Reliable transport
- Ability to read & interpret plans & specifications accurately, be able to set-out & build to plan
- Full tool kit
- Strong attention to H&S
- Valid Site Safe - we can assist with this
- Class 2 and WTR would be advantageous
- Ability to pass pre-employment drug test
ALL APPLICANTS MUST HAVE THE LEGAL RIGHT TO WORK IN NEW
Apply online TODAY to Join The Max Team!
Why Choose Max People?
Max People, started out as a specialised construction recruitment agency and has been a trailblazer in providing customised labour-hire solutions to leading construction firms throughout New Zealand. We've since expanded our reach into the agriculture, manufacturing, and logistics sectors. Begin your career journey with Max People today!
Apply for this Role
Fill out your details below
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form.