About the Role:
As the Drainage Supervisor, you will play a pivotal role in efficiently coordinating and controlling field construction activities for projects in the Solomon Islands. Responsibilities include organizing, coordinating, and directing construction activities in alignment with work schedules and specifications. The role demands effective utilization of resources to ensure projects are completed on time and within budget.
About The Client: Our client is a leading global infrastructure company in the civil space and have operated across the Pacific Islands for over 30 years.
Wages: Salary: $180,000
Location: Pacific Islands
Duration: 9months to 1 year
What’s In It For You:
- Opportunity to work on meaningful projects with a global company
- A supportive team culture with a focus on skills training and community support
- Establishing a permanent team in the Solomon Islands
What You Will Be Doing:
- Efficient coordination and control of field construction activities
- Organize, coordinate, and direct construction activities according to work schedules and specifications
- Ensure optimal utilization of equipment, material, and human resources
- Communication and collaboration with diverse groups of employees
- Training others
What We Require:
- Certified drainlayer with a minimum of five years of civil construction industry experience
- Be innovative in your approach to any task
- Proven history of previous supervisory/foreperson appointments
- Ability to train others to a high standard
- Must be highly organised
- Experience in installation of HDPE pipework, both gravity and pressure mains; qualifications in HDPE pipe welding (EF and/or butt welding) preferable
- Working knowledge of H&S requirements and implementation of same
- High energy and vigor in meeting targets and schedules
- Ability to operate heavy machinery
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work in remote/challenging locations
- Valid Site Safe - we can assist with this
- Physical stamina for heavy lifting and various weather conditions.
- A valid class 1 driver's license as a minimum
- Ability to pass a pre-employment drug test
Apply online TODAY and join The Max Team!
Why Choose Max People?
Max People, started out as a specialised construction recruitment agency and has been a trailblazer in providing customised labour-hire solutions to leading construction firms throughout New Zealand. We've since expanded our reach into the agriculture, manufacturing, and logistics sectors. Begin your career journey with Max People today!
Apply for this Role
Fill out your details below
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form.