About The Role:Max People are looking for an entry level Dogman/Rigger with a current ticket. Our client is a main player within the Construction industry. You will be an essential member of the crew, responsible for safely and efficiently rigging and lifting heavy loads on this long term Riccarton project.
What’s In It For You:
- Immediate start!
- Long term project!
- Variety of work tasks!
- Great team culture!
- Opportunities for professional growth!
- Supportive work environment!
- Nationwide company!
- Weekend work possible
- Plan and execute rigging operations in accordance with project requirements and safety guidelines.
- Inspect and maintain rigging equipment to ensure compliance with safety standards.
- Calculate load weights and determine proper rigging techniques for different loads.
- Set up and dismantle rigging systems efficiently and effectively.
- Adhere to all safety protocols and regulations to prevent accidents and injuries.
Skills & experience required:
- Must have a current dogman ticket
- Knowledge of rigging techniques, equipment, and safety procedures.
- Understanding of load calculations and center of gravity principles.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work collaboratively with a team.
- Relevant certifications and licenses are a plus.
- Must be physically fit
- Strong commitment to H&S
- Valid Site Safe ideal – we can assist with this
- Reliable transport and class 1 license
- Ability to pass pre-employment drug test
ALL APPLICANTS MUST HAVE THE LEGAL RIGHT TO WORK IN NEW ZEALAND
Apply online TODAY!
Why Choose Max People?
Max People, started out as a specialised construction recruitment agency and has been a trailblazer in providing customised labour-hire solutions to leading construction firms throughout New Zealand. We've since expanded our reach into the agriculture, manufacturing, and logistics sectors. Begin your career journey with Max People today!
Apply for this Role
Fill out your details below
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form.