About The Role:
Join our new recovery alliance of main contractors, reporting to the Napier office. As a Civil Site Engineer, you will play a crucial role in overseeing construction projects from planning to completion, ensuring compliance with regulations and specifications.
What You Wil Be Doing:
- Project management from inception to completion.
- Budgeting, quality control, and coordination with contractors.
- Blend of engineering expertise, project oversight, and effective communication with clients and stakeholders.
What We Require:
- A relevant tertiary qualification or a minimum of 3 years of on-site experience as a Civil Engineer in roading/civil engineering or the construction sector.
- A valid, full, and clean driver's license.
- Knowledge of pertinent New Zealand legislation, accreditations, industry guidelines, and standards.
- The ability to meet administrative and reporting obligations while adhering to deadlines.
- Demonstrated flexibility and resilience.
- Proven ability to collaborate with others in a professional and cooperative manner.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Right to work in New Zealand.
ALL APPLICANTS MUST HAVE THE LEGAL RIGHT TO WORK IN NEW ZEALAND
Apply online TODAY and be a part of rebuilding Hawkes Bay!
Why Choose Max People?
Max People, started out as a specialised construction recruitment agency and has been a trailblazer in providing customised labour-hire solutions to leading construction firms throughout New Zealand. We've since expanded our reach into the agriculture, manufacturing, and logistics sectors. Begin your career journey with Max People today!
Apply for this Role
Fill out your details below
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form.