About The Role:
Max People is seeking skilled Civil Operators and Labourers to join our team for residential development and subdivision projects in and around Christchurch. In this role, you will collaborate with our experienced Civil Construction team, which includes operators, truck drivers, and civil labourers, contributing to various aspects of residential infrastructure, drainage, and diverse civil tasks. This is an excellent opportunity to enhance your skills across a broad spectrum of Civil construction activities!
Wages: $25.00 - $35.00 Contracting rates negotiable!
What’s In It For You:
- Long-term, ongoing opportunities!
- Skill development and career progression within the Civil Construction sector!
- Supportive and friendly team environment!
- Engaging subdivision projects!
What You Will Be Doing:
- Operating a range of machinery such as excavators, rollers, graders and class 2 – 4 trucks
- Assisting with the new stage development of both residential and commercial projects
- Bulk earthmoving, ground and road improvements, infrastructure maintenance
- Loading and unloading building and construction materials, tools, and equipment
- Boxing footpaths
- Utilizing compactors
- Transporting materials within building sites
- Shoveling dirt and using wheelbarrows
- Digging holes and shoveling excavated material onto conveyors, wheelbarrows, and trucks for removal
- Spreading and leveling soil, gravel, and sand on roads, driveways, and house foundations
- Assisting trades staff on site
- Ensuring cleanliness and maintenance of the job site and equipment
What We Need from You:
- Proven experience in the civil industry
- Ability to work on multiple sites and adapt to different project requirements.
- WTR endorsement
- Strong knowledge of health and safety regulations.
- Attention to detail and a commitment to delivering high-quality workmanship.
- Valid Site Safe or Construct Safe - we can assist with this
- A Minimum of Class 1 driver's license - class 2 and 4 beneficial
- Ability to pass a pre-employment drug test
ALL APPLICANTS MUST HAVE THE LEGAL RIGHT TO WORK IN NEW ZEALAND
Apply Online TODAY With The Max Team And Join The Crew!
Why Choose Max People?
Max People, started out as a specialised construction recruitment agency and has been a trailblazer in providing customised labour-hire solutions to leading construction firms throughout New Zealand. We've since expanded our reach into the agriculture, manufacturing, and logistics sectors. Begin your career journey with Max People today!
Apply for this Role
Fill out your details below
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form.