As a Carpenter at Max People, you'll be a vital player in our latest residential new build project in Queenstown. Your daily tasks will focus on studying drawings and specifications, erecting frameworks, laying sub-flooring, fitting exterior wall cladding, and more, ensuring the precision and quality of each structure.
What’s In It For You:
- Dive into a long-term project lasting 4 months.
- Contribute to a significant residential build, showcasing your skills and experience.
- Collaborate with a great, friendly team passionate about construction and quality.
What You Will Be Doing:
- Reading and interpreting blueprints, drawings, and sketches.
- Selecting, measuring, cutting, and shaping materials.
- Installing structures like windows, doors, cabinets, and trim.
- Constructing building frameworks.
- Collaborating with tradespeople to complete projects efficiently.
- Ensuring all tools and equipment are maintained.
What We Require:
- A minimum of 2 years of experience as a Carpenter.
- Proficiency in using carpentry tools.
- Strong knowledge of construction materials and techniques.
- Ability to interpret drawing plans.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Physical stamina for heavy lifting and various weather conditions.
- A valid driver's license and reliable transportation.
- PPE Required: Steel caps, Hard Hats, Safety Glasses, Gloves, Hi-Vis.
- Licences/Tickets Required: SiteSafe, Class 1 Full US29365.
- Job Classification: Carpenter L3.
- Start Date: 9/10/2023.
- Duration: 4 Months.
–ALL APPLICANTS MUST HAVE THE LEGAL RIGHT TO WORK IN NEW ZEALAND
Apply online TODAY and join The Max Team!
Why Choose Max People? Max People, started out as a specialised construction recruitment agency and has been a trailblazer in providing customised labour-hire solutions to leading construction firms throughout New Zealand. We've since expanded our reach into the agriculture, manufacturing, and logistics sectors. Begin your career journey with Max People today!
Apply for this Role
Fill out your details below
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form.